Tessanne Chin - "Count On My Love" (Sampler)

1. "Count On My Love" : This song is very close to home for me because I thought a lot about my husband when I was singing it.  The words are so true to our life right now, that no matter how far away we are from one another, he can count on my love and I can count on his.

2. "Heaven Knows": For me, this song is a moment to just get lost in the groove.  I love the lyrics and the incredible melodies but most of all I love the "boom, ba boom!"

3. "I Heart U" : Every time I hear "I Heart U" I smile, it captures the gratitude and love I feel towards my family, friends, and fans.  It was so easy to get into this and just let go on that feel-good reggae beat.

4. "Loudest Silence" is like a movie track and trailer all in one.  It tells a story, not just with the words, but the melody and dynamics of the song. Definitely one of my favs. 

5. "One Step Closer"  is all that I love about music :) It's everything in one and it's my personal anthem.  Every time I hear it I get fired up and free.  The lyrics speak about finding your way one step closer to where you are meant to - what's better than that? Success is a journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment