JAMAICAN SINGER, BORIS GARDINER ROBBED AT HOME IN JAMAICA

VETERAN musician Boris Gardiner said he is counting his blessings after burglars visited his St Andrew home on Saturday night.
“I've got over what could have been... It could have been a lot worse, in light of what is happening in Jamaica today,” he told the Jamaica Observer yesterday.
According to Gardiner, he was up watching television when his wife alerted him to the fact that two of the windows to the house were opened.
“Later I saw another window opened; I thought this was strange, as we had closed them... the windows, however, had burglar bars on them. Apparently, they had tried to gain entry through the door, but it was locked from the inside... They tried to reach a computer and a TV but it couldn't pass through the grille... I looked around and realised I didn't see my pants. They took the pants with $8,000 in my pocket, my driver's licence, credit cards, and car key,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment