IN JAMAICA: Congratulations as two awarded PwC scholarships....Tiffany Dean and Latoya Spence.

Sunday, February 01, 2015    
TIFFANY Dean and Latoya Spence have been awarded scholarships by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jamaica.

Latoya Spence (left) and Tiffany Dean.
 (PHOTO: KARL MCLARTY)
The two were awarded last month by the company at their 10th annual scholarship awards ceremony, held in Kingston.
Spence is currently completing her bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of Technology (UTech) and currently has a GPA of 3.27; while Dean, who is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in management studies at the University of the West Indies (UWI), currently has a GPA of 3.82.
"I feel both elated and humbled. I am tremendously grateful and privileged to have been chosen," said Spence, a past student of The Manning's School.
"I feel as though I have been awarded for my hard work and that gives me a sense of accomplishment."
A future auditor, Spence said the burden is now lighter for her family.
"It has been a rocky road for me as I grew up in a single parent family. My mother did her best for my siblings and I, and tuition was hard to source. My studies were affected at times. There were times when I had to consider where the next meal was coming from, but nonetheless, I trusted in God and He provided." more

No comments:

Post a Comment