Vote for TESSANNE CHIN (12/2/13) on The VOICE.....SHARE & VOTE 855-864-2302....."Redemption Song & Unconditionally"

KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Tessanne Chin in the first of her two songs Monday night on NBC’s The Voice gave an emotional and well-received performance of Bob Marley's ‘Redemption Song’.
The six remaining contestants were required to perform two songs each as the talent competition gets down to the wire. Chin, in a long black dress, went among members of the audience, which included her husband Michael Cuffe Jr and her father as she belted out the Marley anthem.
"It is a very important song to me and my people and I want to get it right," Chin said before her Marley performance. "I was thinking about nothing, I was so immersed in that song, I'm sure not only is Jamaica proud of you, but the whole world knows the power and potency of Bob Marley and now, Tessanne Chin," Coach Adam Levine commented.
Christina Aguilera, as she has done throughout the show, again spoke to Tessanne's accent, mentioning that it has become more apparent. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment