TESSANNE CHIN overwhelmed with the support she received from Jamaicans and their overall reaction to her historic achievement.

A week after Tessanne Chin made Jamaica proud by winning the popular NBC singing contest, The Voice, she is still moved by the support she received from Jamaicans and their overall reaction to her historic achievement.
"Never in my wildest dreams did I think there would be this reaction... such a reaction from Jamaica, the diaspora and everybody," Chin told the weekly Jamaica Observer Monday Exchange yesterday.
Tessanne Chin addressing yesterday’s Jamaica Observer Monday Exchange at the newspaper’s head office in Kingston. Flanking her are her manager Sharon Burke (right) of Solid Agency, and LeAnn Ollivierre also of Solid Agency. See stories on Pages 4, 5 and 35. (PHOTO: NAPHTALI JUNIOR)
 2/2 

"It has completely blown me away, and I feel like I have woken up in a bit of a dream. The overwhelming support that everyone has shown me has just blown me away... I don't think words can do it justice," she stated.
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment