Rob Ford, Toronto Mayor, Admits Having Smoked Crack Cocaine (VIDEO)

Toronto mayor Rob Ford admits having smoked cocaine, CBS reports on Tuesday.
According to the Associated Press, Ford admitted to using crack "probably a year ago" during a "drunken stupor." He made the revelations to reporters at City Hall.
"I answered your question," Ford added, according to The Globe and Mail. "You ask the question properly, I’ll answer it. Yes, I’ve made mistakes. All I can do now is apologize and move on.”
TORONTO (AP) — Rob Ford said Tuesday he loves his job and will stay on as mayor of Toronto despite admitting for the first time that he smoked crack.
Ford earlier acknowledged he smoked crack "probably a year ago" when he was in a "drunken stupor," but balked at growing pressure on him to resign.
"I was elected to do a job and that's exactly what I'm going to continue doing," Ford said. "On Oct. 27 of 2014, I want the people of this great city to decide whether they want Rob Ford to be their mayor." read more

No comments:

Post a Comment