New Hand Written Statement from Vybz Kartel.....WOW! "If roach was killed on Mannings hill road Sunday morning. What kind of intelligence could have led the police to horizon remand centre Sunday at mid day"....

kartel
Vybz Kartel
Riddimstream kartel scan1From ADIDJA PALMER aka Vybz Kartel. 
Before I begin to talk about the real issues as to why the police are taking a set on me. I must first say that the Jamaican police are the worst inefficient set of police in the world. Who say they act on intelligence when it is completely the opposite . If roach was killed on Mannings Hill Road Sunday morning. What kind of intelligence could have led the police to horizon remand centre Sunday at mid day, I have never spoken to roach or anyone associated with him nor do I have any altercation with him. I was laying on my bed on Sunday at about midday when I heard my cell door shaking. It was the police without giving me a reason for the search about to be conducted. They ask me to step out of my cell. During the search a hammer was used to tear apart a section of the wall between my cell and a cell occupied by "zebra". read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment