PORTLAND, JAMAICA : Cancer Patient Fights On (Read more by clicking RBN link below)

Sasah-Gaye Lewis
PORT ANTONIO, Portland: DIAGNOSED WITH cancer of the stomach in October 2012, 24-year-old Sasha-Gaye Lewis is determined to fight the disease, but with the entire family savings now exhausted, time is running out for this high-spirited female.
Sasha-Gaye, who, despite her sickness, is optimistic that a good Samaritan will come to her aid with funding to do radiation therapy, which costs in excess of $1.9 million.
"I am a positive person. At first, I was bothered and worried a lot after finding out about my illness, but I have taken the decision not to give up, and I am positive that I will be a cancer survivor," said Lewis. "I have since changed my diet, which now comprises fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, nuts, and grains. Apart from the disease, which has affected me, I am eating a lot healthier now and I am really feeling good. My only worry is that at this tender age I have not done anything with my life and I am facing a race against time." READ More...

No comments:

Post a Comment