Flo Rida Excited About Jamaica and Sumfest

Flo Rida
Flo Rida
Not only is he excited about his first visit and performance in Jamaica, hip hop artiste Flo Rida says he is a big fan of reggae singer Beres Hammond.
Speaking with The Gleaner via a phone interview recently, Flo Rida said he is looking forward to coming to Jamaica for his performance at Reggae Sumfest's International Night One in Catherine Hall, MontegoBay, on July 26.
"This is actually my first time in Jamaica and I am very excited. I have a lot of Jamaican friends growing up here in Miami, so I am definitely anticipating going out there, performing, and having a good time," he said.
"I am a big fan of the Jamaican culture, as far as the food, and I am excited to go check out some of the beaches. I am excited to go mingle with some of the other artistes on the bill as well." READ More...

No comments:

Post a Comment