ANGELINA JOLIE REVEALS SHE RECENTLY UNDERWENT A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY....after testing positive for the gene that predisposes her to breast and ovarian cancer.


In a jaw-dropping and moving op-ed in the New York TimesAngelina Jolie has revealed she recently underwent a double mastectomy after testing positive for the gene that predisposes her to breast and ovarian cancer.
"My mother fought cancer for almost a decade and died at 56," writes the 37-year-old Oscar winner and U.N. goodwill ambassador. "She held out long enough to meet the first of her grandchildren and to hold them in her arms. ... We often speak of 'Mommy's mommy,' and I find myself trying to explain the illness that took her away from us. They have asked if the same could happen to me. I have always told them not to worry, but.... READ More...

No comments:

Post a Comment