Jamaica's SHENSEEA début on the Billboard Hot 100 chart

SHENSEEA's début on the Billboard Hot 100 chart makes her the first Jamaican female dancehall artiste to score an entry on the prestigious table in 17 years.

Shenseea

 

Pure Souls, her collaboration with American rapper Kanye West, and which also features rapper Roddy Ricch, entered the chart at number 52 on Tuesday.

She was pleased with her latest accomplishment.

“I am honestly over-elated! I intended to make the charts, but to say I saw it coming so soon would be far from the truth. I am truly one of God's favourites to be receiving big blessings in my career in such a short space of time. I'm on a mission to take this worldwide, as I've said countless times, and to see it all manifesting makes my heart skip a beat. I've been waiting my whole life to experience moments like these,” Shenseea told the Jamaica Observer yesterday.

Shenseea

Pure Souls is from Kanye West's 10th studio album titled Donda, which debuted on the all-


No comments:

Post a Comment