I AM BOLT : Track legend satisfied with premiere of biopic

Tuesday, November 29, 2016     

Jamaican sprint superstar Usain Bolt said he wanted to make people see what he went through to get to where he is now as he attended the much-anticipated world premiere of his biopic I Am Bolt yesterday in London, England.
01The red carpet event at the Odeon Leicester Square cinema saw a number of celebrities turn out for the film that looked at his record-breaking career of Bolt and gave a glimpse of the behind the scenes into the life of the world’s fastest man.
Footage from his first gold medal at the Beijing Olympics to London and the Rio Olympic Games featured in the film. There were also highlights of Bolt’s youth and interviews with family members, friends and coaches.
“The premiere is brilliant and I just want to thank you guys for coming out and I really appreciate that,” said Bolt, dapperly dressed as he made his appearance on the red carpet.I Am Bolt had been in production for 18 months and essentially followed Bolt as he prepared to defend his three Olympic sprint titles in Rio, Brazil, which he did successfully.
“Most people’s concept of me is that ‘Oh Usain, it’s easy for Usain, there’s no stress. But it’s not,” he added.
“I could feel all emotions throughout everything, like I was reliving my life again when I was watching that,” Bolt explained.
He continued: “That’s what I wanted people to see, the struggles, the pain, the triumph, the stress that I’ve been through and then have more insight also on my life.”
Bolt, who was born in Sherwood district of Trelawny, revealed how uncomfortable it was at first having cameras behind the scenes in his day-to-day life. more

No comments:

Post a Comment