KINGSTON, Jamaica — The St Ann police are confirming that several pellets have been removed from the body of late roots play actor Cleve 'Chu Chu' Warren....Warren, known for his cross-dressing character Chu Chu, appeared in several local productions including Man Fi Get Bun, Delilah, School Boy, Passa Passa and Passa Passa 2.

KINGSTON, Jamaica — The St Ann police are confirming that several pellets have been removed from the body of late roots play actor Cleve 'Chu Chu' Warren.
Warren, 46, was pronounced dead at the St Ann's Bay Hospital last Thursday after complaining he was feeling dizzy. He was e nroute to the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston.
"Information reaching us is that 57 pellets were removed from his body. They will be sent to the lab for testing to determine what they are," said Senior Superintendent of Police Yvonne Martin-Daley.
Cleve 'Chu Chu' Warren (Facebook Pic)
SSP Martin-Daley said investigations are continuing.
Mytania 'Sambo' Samuels was the last person to see the actor alive.
"He stopped by me in Ocho Rios, on his way to the airport and complained of feeling dizzy. I saw he had some food in the car and wondered if it was that was making him sick, so I went to get some Andrews (antacid) to settle his stomach. When I came back to his car, he fell on the ground and started kicking. I thought he was choking and some people came around and told me he was having a fit," Samuels recalled.
Warren reportedly revived and wanted to continue his journey to the airport but Samuels insisted that he come to his house and rest before taking on the journey.
Cleve 'Chu Chu' Warren (Facebook Pic)
"When we get to Fern Gully, he started telling me that he was going to die. I encouraged him to pray. He began shaking violently. When we got to my house he began to vomit so I went for some Epsom salts to help him bring up. When I got back to the car, I realised he was bringing up blood and I rushed him to the hospital where he died."
Warren, known for his cross-dressing character Chu Chu, appeared in several local productions including Man Fi Get Bun, Delilah, School Boy, Passa Passa and Passa Passa 2....SOURCE JAMAICA OBSERVER

No comments:

Post a Comment