My Jamaica : Little Thinkers Daycare and Kindergarten in St Andrew had their heritage celebrations

Wednesday, November 05, 2014  
This little girl attempts to iron using an
 antique pressing iron
Little Thinkers Daycare and Kindergarten in St Andrew had their heritage celebrations on October 31, where the children were exposed to Jamaican culture. Here are some highlights.
Breadfruit tastes best when roasted on
a coal stove. (PHOTOS: ANTONIO GRAHAM)
Freshly-made bread, ready to eat.
(Photos: Antonio Graham)
This little boy does laundry in an enamel basin.
Fresly-made bread, ready to eat.
This little girl attempts to iron using an antique pressing iron.
Breadfruit tastes best when roasted on a coal stove.

1 comment:

  1. That’s so sweet! I am working in a Phoenix preschool and I would love to organize such cultural activities for my students. I am sure they will love to do such activities!

    ReplyDelete