Three sisters from a family of nine graduate from college years early....They are all bound for successful careers.

BOCA RATON, Fla. - Meet Grace, Gabrielle and Gisla. They are all bound for successful careers.
The sisters were enrolled in the dual program at Florida Atlantic University while in high school. All three now have college degrees. "I am 16-years-old and I want to be the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court," Grace Bush said.
Gabrielle wants to be a Secretary of Health and 19-year-old Gisla, who is named after her mother, said she wants to be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. "I would stay up really late at night and get up really early in the morning, I had to study constantly," Grace said. Gabrielle says the hard work paid off. "Limited access to social media and the internet and made sure I stayed focus on what I had to do and seek help if I needed it." more

No comments:

Post a Comment