Controversial Photo of Willow Smith With Older Man Makes Moms Panic

13 y-o WILLOW SMITH
Admit it: you would have killed to have parents like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith when you were 13. I know I would have saved myself a lot of humiliation and the trouble of telling lies my parents never believed anyway just so I could go do something stupid that I shouldn't have been doing in the first place. Well,Willow Smith has no such concerns.
The ridiculously hip -- as in waaaay too hip for someone barely out of her tweens -- daughter of the coolest parents ever was recently photographed hanging out on her bed with actor Moises Arias. Oh yeah,Moises is 20 and isn't wearing a shirt. Sounds a lot like what you were doing at 13, right?!

Excerpted from hellobeautiful.com

No comments:

Post a Comment