Man beats lover after she catches him having sex with another woman......"She catch me with another woman and we make it up and she say she forgive me, but after that she mash up me windshield, she go inna me car and thief out me money"

LAST week, it was non-stop drama inside the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court, which saw cases involving men who got physical and assaulted their women, following relationship problems. Even teenagers were involved in the drama.
In the first case, a man faced the court for beating his lover whom he claimed was making his life a living hell after she caught him having sex with another woman.
Vernon Livingston, who was charged with assault, told the court that his lover had been a thorn in his side for the past six months, even though she claimed that she had forgiven him.

Man beats lover after she catches
"She catch me with another woman and we make it up and she say she forgive me, but after that she mash up me windshield, she go inna me car and thief out me money, she all a call me boss, she call police on me say me a molest me daughter, she even get two man fi drive way me car," Livingston told the court.
But the complainant told the court that Livingston, despite asking for her forgiveness and for a chance to continue their relationship, went and slept with the girl a second time. more

No comments:

Post a Comment