Chris Christie Apologizes For Bridge Scandal, Insists He's 'Not A Bully' (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON -- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) apologized to the residents of his state Thursday, saying he had fired his deputy chief of staff and cut ties with his top political adviser after learning they had carried out a mean-spirited political payback scheme that caused massive traffic jams around the country's busiest bridge..
chris christie bridge"I apologize to the people of Fort Lee, and I apologize to the members of the state legislature," said Christie. "I am embarrassed and humiliated by the conduct of some of the people on my team. There is no doubt in my mind that the conduct that they exhibited is completely unacceptable and showed a lack of respect for their appropriate role of government and for the people that we're trusted to serve." read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment