Kanye Goes On 'Kimmel' — Delivers EPIC Monologue

KanyeLast month, Kanye West lashed out at Jimmy Kimmel over Twitter for a sketch on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" that made fun of an earnest interview West conducted with the BBC. On Wednesday's episode of the talk show, West sat on Kimmel's couch to clear the air -- and ended the interview with a lengthy, stream-of-consciousness rant.
While the conversation was not contentious at all, and West frequently smiled and joked with Kimmel, he did not apologize for his tweets. Up front, he emphasized that all of his public actions are authentic. "I've never done a publicity stunt in my life," he said.
"I'm not running for office," West told Kimmel. "I'm just here to make good music and make people feel good when they hear my music. When I did that interview, I was really vocal about a lot of things I had been dealing with over the last ten years, when I had put in the classification as just a celebrity."
He continued, "I'm a creative genius, and there's no other way to word it. I know you're not supposed to say that about yourself. I say things the wrong way a lot of times, but the intention is always positive." read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment