A 101 Year Old Marathon Runner Discovered The Secret Behind Limitless Energy!!!...."He told me that years ago he discovered that when he ate a combination of broccoli, green tea extract and spirulina his energy levels dramatically increased."

It was brisk September morning and after months of training, I finally felt ready to run my very first marathon. As I was walking towards the start line I felt a rush of nervous energy and anticipation because I knew I was about to take on the toughest physical challenge of my life.
A 101 Year Old Marathon Runner Discovered The Secret Behind Limitless Energy!!!After weaving my way through the crowd to get close to the start line, I found myself a nice little spot where I could do some stretches and warm up my legs a little. As I was stretching I glanced over my left shoulder and saw a man arching his back and pointing his chest towards the sky. He was a lot shorter than me and a bit more weathered but we struck up a conversation and amazingly after a few minutes of chatting I found out that I was actually talking to the oldest marathon runner on the planet.
I remember our conversation like it was yesterday.
He was soft spoken and he was brimming with energy. He told me that he just turned 101 years old and that this would be his 10th marathon. read more

No comments:

Post a Comment