Ebert Dies... Recently Diagnosed With Cancer... TUESDAY: Announced 'Leave Of Presence'... His Favorite Movies... Top Quotes... Ebert's Politics... Best Takedowns: 'I've Seen Audits That Were More Thrilling'... Beloved Movies He Didn't Like... Life In Newspapers... LAST PUBLISHED WORDS: 'I'll See You At The Movies'... His Final Review


Two days after announcing he was taking a "leave of presence" because of a cancer recurrence, iconic film critic Roger Ebert has died at age 70, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.
The Chicago Tribune reported that Ebert, who was hospitalized last December after he broke his hip, wrote online on Tuesday that "the 'painful fracture' that made it difficult for me to walk has recently been revealed to be a cancer. It is being treated with radiation, which has made it impossible for me to attend as many movies as I used to." READ More...

No comments:

Post a Comment