My interview with a CHIKV-laden mosquito by Mark WIGNALL....How did you penetrate my defence, bite me, transmit your pain to me, and leave me so low, helpless and, at times, just confused?

Thursday, October 23, 2014    
Mark Wignall (MW): I tried most desperately to avoid you, using Vape mats, coils of burning stuff, spray insecticides, and the electric fan at the foot of my bed on rapid. My point is this. How did you penetrate my defence, bite me, transmit your pain to me, and leave me so low, helpless and, at times, just confused?
CHIKV (C-V): Like most members of the human race, as huge in mass as you are, and as miniscule as I am to you, you are basically a fool.
My interview with a CHIKV-laden mosquito
The Aedes aegypti mosquito
MW: Don't annoy me! I spent all of Sunday night and Heroes Day totally decked out. You hammered nails into my knee joints, rendered my arms and hands useless and, if that was not bad enough, while I was spending five minutes to make a 6-metre trip to the bathroom, you arranged that the objective was met just before the trip was concluded.
C-V: (laughs) You mean, you wet yourself?
MW: I am asking the questions here! I captured you yesterday and you are here in my personal glass case. First question. What are you doing here? When did you get here? And, why are you attacking us so? And, what would you like to be called? more

No comments:

Post a Comment