FLORIDA TEA PARTY Congressman, Trey Radel To Take Leave Of Absence After Pleading Guilty To Cocaine Possession..... Heartbreaking Revelations About Arrested Lawmaker's Past

Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he'll take a leave of absence following his sentencing to one-year probation for cocaine possession.

"I have no excuse for what I've done," Radel said during a press conference in Florida. "And I'm not gonna sit here trying to make any excuses for what I've done. I let down our country, I've let down our constituents, I've let down my family, including my wife and even though he doesn't know it, I've let down my 2-year-old son."
Trey RadelRadel gave no indication when his leave will begin or how long it will last. He said that his staff will work while he's away and that he will donate his salary from the period to charity. Radel said he has dealt with alcoholism off and on for years, following the "terrible and tragic" death of his mother. read more

GOP Rep. Sentenced For Cocaine Possession

No comments:

Post a Comment