WATCH: Former NFL Player Confronted By Son He Left Behind

WATCH: Former NFL Player Confronted By Son He Left Behind

Nfl Players SonAveion Cason Sr. is a former NFL running back who spent nine seasons playing with the pros. Despite the rarity of his football success, Cason grew up experiencing a much more common epidemic faced by boys across the nation: He is a fatherless son. Yet when Cason had a son of his own, Aveion Jr., the former NFL player was absent in his child's life as well, continuing the fatherless-son cycle.
Though Cason recently reentered Aveion Jr.'s life, both still harbor strong emotions about growing up fatherless, something they open up about on "Oprah's Lifeclass" with Iyanla Vanzant.
"I grew up without a father," Cason says. "I feel resentment with my father coming up because he's never been around, and when I talk to my son, I feel like he feels the same way."

MORE OWN
Sexy Mom's New Look.. The Perfect Steak.. Your Secret Skill.. More Energy For Sex.. Beer Expert Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment